Our partners represent leading scientific expertise in Western Australia. This helps us to enable biodiversity research that is collaborative and more effectively addresses knowledge needs in our State.
Joint venture partners
- Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Western Australian Museum
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
- The University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
We are funded by the State Government’s Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation.